Golfshield insurance provides cost effective cover to suit a wide range of golfers. You can insure all your golfing needs including benefits of 24 hour in-vehicle cover, reimbursement of club fees up to £1500 if you are injured or too ill to play, and hole in one cover up to £500.
The information displayed regarding golf insurance is for guidance only and no contract or contract term is implied. For the terms of the contract and for more detailed information about what is covered by the policy and exclusions, please refer to the Insurance Product Information Document or the Policy Wording.
Golfshield insurance is suitable for golfers who are UK residents, domiciled in the UK, and non-professionals over the age of 16.
What is covered?
- Theft of and accidental damage to golfing equipment
- Replacement on a new-for-old basis (except specialist golf clothing over 12 months old is subject to a deduction for wear and tear of 20% of the Sum Insured of each item for each year or part year from the date of manufacture)
- 24 hour In-vehicle cover
- Accidental damage to third party property up to £2500
- Hole-in-one cover up to £500
- Reimbursement of club membership fees up to £1500 when you’re unable to play due to sickness or accident
- Cover throughout the UK, with 180 days worldwide cover
- £2 million of public liability cover
- Personal accident cover up to £50,000
We want to make life easier for you by not asking you to specify your equipment. All you need to do is simply input the value of all your golf equipment that you need to insure from a value of £500 to £7000.
What is not covered
Exclusions applicable to the theft of your golf equipment:
- When there is no forcible and violent entry
- When left unattended
Exclusions applicable to the accidental damage of your golf equipment:
- Marring, scratching or denting
- While in transit by any carrier except when items are securely packaged
- When loaned or hired out to any other person unless you are in attendance
- Faulty or defective design
- No claim will be paid under £100 however we will consider the full cost of any claim over this figure
- Public liability claims are subject to a £500 excess for third party property damage only
Specialist golf clothing over 12 months old is subject to a deduction for wear and tear of 20% of the Sum Insured of each item for each year or part year from the date of manufacture.